Exclusively for SYNVISC®/Synvisc-One® patients
As a SYNVISC®/Synvisc-One® patient, you are eligible to join OnTRACK with SYNVISC®/Synvisc-One®
What is the OnTRACK program?
OnTRACK offers you support and information about your OA of the knee. The program has been designed to help you take an active role in your OA management.
How does the OnTRACK program work?
- First, you’ll complete a quick survey and enrollment form to join the program and to help your physician understand what you currently know about OA
- After you enrol, you will receive an OnTRACK Welcome Package, which includes:
- Our Balanced Living magazine
- A bonus item to help with your rehabilitation
- Over time, you’ll also receive educational materials and articles by email, with tips and information on how to manage your OA
- As part of our ongoing commitment, we will follow-up with you 5 months after your injection to check your progress and provide you an exclusive offer. At this time, we will invite you to complete a second follow-up survey that we share with your physician so they can stay up-to-date with how you are doing.
Speak to your physician about joining the OnTRACK program
Need help? Give us a call
For more information on SYNVISC®/Synvisc-One®, call our Patient Information Line toll free: 1-800-796-7991.
Questions about insurance coverage? Call the SYNVISC®/Synvisc-One® Reimbursement Helpline toll free at 1-800-796-7991.
Our reimbursement specialists are available Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm EST.
Synvisc-One is a treatment to decrease pain and discomfort associated with osteoarthritis that replaces the diseased synovial fluid in your knee with a gel-like substance that is very similar to the synovial fluid found in healthy, young joints.
Last updated: 01/16/2023
Copyright © 2023 sanofi-aventis Canada Inc. All rights reserved.
Synvisc is a registered trademark of Genzyme Corporation.